Saturday 16 July 2011

KL.. 8th-10th July 2011

 yea! its genting highlands. just came back from KL for vacation. FUN! ENJOY! haha. wlaupn hujan, agk juak brsemngat. dh la sejukkk.. wuuu.. this pic is taken by me, in the car.. haha. smpat ambk. :)
suria KLCC. 1st day arrived KL..trus my dady mbak g KLCC. so tired. but its ok! rugi  lpaskn pluang tok pa gk dpt pergi Twin Tower. tallest building boo.. hahaha. as u all can see. theres many people walk aroung right. jauh beza dr sarawak. 

its Petronas Twin Tower..at KLCC.. tallest bulding~~ :)

2nd day~
we'r in genting. yea. thats cable car.. 

me with my brother..
A? A for..? haha


thats me with the goldmen or greenmen? whatever la. haha. see their pose..kalah ku. hahaha

at Putrajaya , 3rd day..


thats my family!!;)

vandalisme?? but it nice bh. i love graviti..hee..

Tugu Negara..so many want to snap picture that time..

pmandangan time lam cable car. scary but fun!