Wednesday 14 September 2011

Back!

Hey! I'm back! Long tme didn't blogging due to the broadband line. so weak. -.-' ok~ here we go. got something to shre with. I had moved in new house at JPJ here. hehe. (dekat with he) :DD and thats y past 4 days  something like that I been busy u know. helped mumy do all the work like kmas2, sapu2, ssun2.. hee. but fortunately there's r my aunty and my cousin from sibu, our hometown came helped us meanwhile my cousin(girl) operated her back at HUS.  Then, I went to the school from our new house and no more bus, come early in the morn and rushing to catch the bus anymore. Hahaha. But i miss my friends. :(. Now I need to sleep alone in my own room, there's no big bro sleep together anymore. :D. okay. that all about my life past days. btw, school life still rocking beb! Love Diablo and A.I. . Nite guyss~