Wednesday 12 October 2011

12.10.2011 (bored day)

hello~ pepet here. busy with my work so didn't had time to update my blog. today is the day i don't SLEEP after i went back from school *after done all work la* because i had to look after my brother and house also since my mommy was going out. u guys know what, my right eye has like *lembap*. just like pple who just been black eye. but it's not that one. i also don't know how to say. haha. my eye was sepet sebelah. -.-' it's hurt when i looked down. *macam my eye mau tercabut & terklua sbelah saja* hahaha. aiyoo~~ haha. aa! exam is around the corner! sh*t! i hate exam u know. now when exam is near, one thing that we all struggle to do. STUDY! -.-' okay! that's all for today. for ANNA AZYLRHINE! waa~ seems like that girl already straighten her hair oohh~ hahaha. it's nice! hey, bring along your nerdy spec this holiday. hoho