Sunday 11 March 2012

Argghh!

hey! argghh! u guys know what? i had my bad cough and fever!! oh man! i can't enjoy my holiday laa. haiyoo. i also had sore throat. it's killing me man. but thanks God it didn't happen during my exam, if not it's gonna torture me more during that time. btw, i was read my BF's blog said that she had started go to driving license test class yesterday. good then!! so that she can bring me out when she pass the test. hoho. i know right she must be very excited during the class. so MH! eboh ngegeh. HAHAHA :P. and i hadn't heard bout AT news lately, i wonder where had she been? to one of my friend  too, JK, congrats girl for ur HSI. the venue of the event was so far, i can't make it to go there to support her, so sad. its ok! im still here support you. ;) okay there! gtg! no story bout him today. byeeee~ hope i'll get well soon :D