Thursday 14 November 2013

OLAAAAAAA!!

heyyy there! waddup! suppp dong hahaha i'm way too excited and its been 3 months I guess so didn't post any of my story. okay my life going smooth, simple, happy and more fun than before. Studies, quite okay although I'm little bit shaking being there I mean in Physics course. Had an examination for Semester 1 and I don't know what's the result gonna be. *finger cross*. Family, yea I'm here in Kuching for 3 weeks holiday and I MISSING MY FAMILY HOME SWEET HOME! it's good to be home although it's quite bored here. but never mind as long as I don't stayed at that KML. errr. Friendship, I got new bestfriends. they just like my sister though. And I'm so glad that I had them there in KML. Relationship, yea since then I'm still single for this 10 months. Almost one year time leyy going through this life without someone special. Nah, I'm too lazy for the serious commitment. Maybe because of the past, I just don't know and enjoy myself with the time being. For aaron isaac, yeaa he's happy now with his beloved one. I'm happy for him. May his relationship will going well and finally he found someone better than me. Although we've been not connected for 9 months think so, either thru text chat or others we never contact each other since he had his beloved one. I just don't want to ruin others relay and I've been there done that. Abigail taught me that thingy. :D yaa, I miss him though but does he miss me? of course not right. hoping for thing that never come back. Just a memories that still left behind walk beside me. Moving on is easy to say but it's hard to do when you loved that someone with all your heart all your soul. Never mind. God might have others plan that better than before. Believe and just trust in Him. I think that's it. see yaa on next post. BERRR! stand for byeee :DD
meet Dephennie, lil sister of mine in KML.