Thursday 10 July 2014

Kikiooooo

So hi again guys. It's such a long time didn't wrote smtg here. Yeah due to busy for time being. So how's life? Mine, I had a long time holiday for 4 months after matriculation lrogram. Basically nothing to do yea NOTHING! I'm unemployed just stayed at home. Been through up and down by staying at home only. Ya, mom didn't allow to going out. I'm been accused for everything that I am don't know what I had done wrong. It's hurt sometimes and sad at the same time. But afterall this what we called life man. You need to be strong enough to stand on your own. Friendship nahh what can I say we're all not longwr a very so called bff like pple always judge us.  We're now a stranger that just go own life. Thats it. :) the girls going well wasapping. Okay for relationship, still being the old me. Single. Haha idk why but yes I'm still not ready for anything about that. Plus my parents is being too controlable of my life now. To avoid from make me stress ya it's better to focus on study and life first. Aaron is now further his study and his beloved one too I guess. I just don't know about them for a while since I was too lazy now be a stalker. Hahaha everyone going well. Mamay got her spa and bgail still in uitm so do the others. Just the time being we're all seem busy with own life. :)  I guess that all for this time. Till we see again. Adios.