Saturday 3 December 2011

Aloha !

halo again! i'm kinda lazy sometimes update my story in this blog. because i had no idea how to share with u guys :D okay now. check out my updated blog. its nice right? for me. new inspiration from the habit always stalk people. *sory for stalk u guys* ;). today, i went shopping with family. its the day full of tiredness. aargh! but btw its fun. hihi. and now i already started miss him because he's now far away. not in Kuching la. and i also miss my friends! i'm so excited to go to school! my life seems to be okay and more happy nowadays eventhough some problems just pissed me off. BUT! i can handle it easily and successfully. HOHO! anyway! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! *in my dream* :D cant wait to celebrate the born day of Jesus Christ on Christmas Day. thats why Christmas was so meaningful to Christian. :) okay! got to go! its almost time to sleep. Goodnight and do follow me if u'r viewing my blog. ENJOY! :)