Wednesday 21 December 2011

Thingy

hey there! sorry for not updated my blog for a long time. not really la. haha. i kinda lazy to update it because i don't know what to write and share for u guys. okay, this holiday is getting over. oh man! i don't want to go to school. i don't why. maybe because of next years i'm gonna sit for SPM. nah! let's not talk about it. :D last Monday, there's are caroling in my house. it's fun although we just visit 3 house only. cukup la kan? hahaha. then, a few days to go is CHRISTMAS DAY! yeah! Christmas! now my house was full of light hanging and Christmas accessories hanging there and there. yea, of course. A Christmas tree! ;) i can't wait for celebrate Jesus Christ born day, that is on Christmas. so let's celebrate this special day with joy and love of God. for those who knows my house, do come yea to my house. now everybody seems a lot posting about this celebration either in Facebook or Blogger or Twitter maybe. (i don't have Twitter so i'm not sure) hahaha. enough with that. my relationship with him still okay. he always call me and skype if we'r both have time. haha. i miss him and of course I MISS MY FRIENDS too. aww~ oh! today is the day for Form 3 students to received their PMR examination result. good luck to them.  *AND today also my brother 12th birthday. happy bday to him~ happy birthday Dominic! okay, i think that all my story in my life today. fyi, i'm not gonna online for a long time i think because no broadband. so thats all and continue read my blog yea! bye!