Sunday 3 June 2012

Gawai Dayak.

Hey! i'm back to my blog again to share with u guys about my entry for today that is Gawai. for those who don't know what is Gawai is, Gawai Dayak (Gawai Festival) is a traditional celebration that celebrated by Iban (Sea Dayak) and Bidayuh (Land Dayak). on this festival, Dayak will visit their relatives and friends or known as 'ngabang' in Iban language or commonly use in Sarawak. for more info, u guys can visit secret garden to get to know more knowledge about my culture. so today i want to show u guys what had i done during Gawai. first of all, me and my family visited my dad's longhouse that is located in Lundu, Kuching Sarawak. at there i was so full with the delicious food that been served for us. then, we went to our uncle house nearby. 2nd day, we got nothing to do so went to Serikin and Gua Angin(Wind Cave). i had a lots of fun with my family especially when we all in the Gua Angin with no lights. we was laughing and screaming everywhere. best experiences ever. then lastly we wentto Tasik Biru, Bau. so check out this photo first before u leave my blog! thanks! u also can check out anna blog and see some more photo there.
in Kpg Sebandi, Lundu

my lil' brother

Serikin. *my face looks weird*

me and my mommy

Gua Angin with my family

Tasik Biru. Love this one ;)

cousin, Anna

taken by Anna. Nice right?
thats all! Bye Guys!!