Friday 8 June 2012

It's over man! -.-'




Hey Guys! i just want to say that its over man!! yaa! school open is coming in 2 days! and my holiday will end. so sad. that's mean i will not update any of my social network during school time especially my blog. i gonna miss it! but i need to think about my SPM exam so just let go for a while. :D many people doesn't excited about reopening of schooling but i am excited to go to the school because i want to meet my friends, teacher, play around and chit chat everywhere. the most important thing is laughing with my friends. haha. i also need to focus on my study from now on. examination is getting near the corner. *oh man* after a examination, i'm not a student of secondary school anymore. i gonna miss that moment. okay now! gtg! nothing to say anymore! Byeee!