Friday 7 December 2012

Day Out!

Hallu blogger! ;) how are you guys today? doing well? hope so ya! yaa! day out! cheers to the day out! yesterday n the day before i went out go watch movies n steamboat time with my FAMILY! It was fun and enjoyable since we're doing nothing at home. We watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. *awesome*. Seriously, it's a romantic though. Want to see those photo? check out this blog, Part Of Anna. She got all that photo there. Okay now, lets go to yesterday thing. I went out with him! again! go to beachhh!! yeaahhh!! finally! n with my bestie, Tee Leoni n her boyfie. *double date* :D We went to the sematan beach! Its quiet hot there but we got our blue umbrella! hoho! i have an awesome day with him; took some photo, piggyback ride n eating! then we went to this shopping mall to buy something. Then we all get tired and went back. Both of us reached home about 8 at night. It's was tiring but spent time with is the most awesome thing I do! Thats all I think! continue check out my blog to know story of me okay? Here some photo of us! Enjoy! ;) Do leave your 'footprint' in my blog yaa! 

silly face of him -_-


Best Friends ;)

Us