Monday 20 May 2013

LOST AND FOUND :D

ITS A NEW YEAR 2013! and its been a couple months I didn't update this blog. Huaaa! that's quite a while man! new year story, first of all my SPM examination result \m/. I got 1A+ for my Pendidikan Moral, 2A for my BM and Math, 2A- for my English and Sejarah, 1B for Chemistry and 2C+ for both Biology and Physics. :). I am so thankful with my result and thank God for everything He gave to me. For my family thanks for supported me much in every single way hard times. thanks for all the TEACHERS since I was in the kindergarden to primary school and this secondary school for your teaching method that success me in my studies. thanks to my friends for everything too. i can't mention much here cuz ITS A LOT MAN! :D most important thing is THANK YOU GUYS!! okay, lets jump to next story, my Christmas last year quite okay yeah i thought. hehe. and I had my 3 months stay at home while waiting for SPM result. all i did was eating, sleeping then eat again then sleep again. go out here and there while I already have my driving license. like a useless person ever. my family as usual going smooth going well. :D *nonsense* okay next is ma relationship with Aaron Isaac. we still being a 'lover' IN MY DREAM AND HERE! HAHAHA! kidding. :D we're now just being comfortable by being just a friend. yeah since when? since this new year. :) why? amm lets just keep it secret yea.yeah i know this is secret garden but i can't share it here. :) but nothing like harsh happened between us thats it. we're still connect thru phone online Facebook even me always went to his house since that our house just something like couple meter away. *yeah we're neighbourhood though* i went there just because hang out with his sister. his sister was *thumbs up* superb awesome. like hey when i'm with her, i don't even thought that she's older than me. like a same age with me. :D okay enough it cuz i dont really care anymore. 18 is a golden age man.enjoy! but i can say that i still love him like before nut nevermind.waiting and hoping. :) i cant simply forget him as easy as ABC. :D but i had my FRIENDS that always be there for me until now. thanks yaw! now i can handle it all. hehe. then now i gonna further my studies to Matriculation Labuan College since i didn't get any offer from upu. yeah quite a lot i mean A LOT financial as i'm the one who last minute did the registration thing. haish. i gonna leave this coming Wednesday by flying high in the sky. :D sad to left Kuching. :( i didn't get a chance to celebrate Gawai this year. :( huuaa! okay guys. thats all update from this new year. hope you guys stay to leave a footprint here. bye! adios!